Pages

Secret Scavenger Hunt 2014


The #SPSH2014 was a success! My partner received my package, and I received my partners!! I was so excited when I was making my package for my partner. I went to Old town, and walked throughout San Diego trying to find different things to collect. I also sanded and painted various altoid tins and filled them with scrap booking supplies. Below is the photos both from what I sent out and from what I got in the mail! I'm very excited to show all my photos:









------------------------------------------------------






















6 comments:

  1. I love both what you sent and what you received! Your painting is the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad you joined and had fun! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fab! I'll send you a copy next time I mail you something. Give me some ideas for a new project? <33 I loved it, I want to participate in it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of items you put together and received. Hopefully you'll have many more wonderful opportunities to take part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bubbles! Now that I've seen the photos I'm super motivated and inspired to make better items next time around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this looks like crazy amounts of fun! How so you join in? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Wreckthisgirl (http://wreckthisgirlsblog.blogspot.com/) puts a post on her profile usually after the new year each year :D It's really fun and easy to participate ♥

      Delete