Pages


I've been keeping this a secret, well at least when I first went! I got a short hair cut @ Great Clips when they were having their new location opening deal of $4.99 for a hair cut. I thought it was a good time to try short hair because it's summer and so hot out, the price is good, and it's said that summer heat causes hair to grow faster than the usual times of the year. So far my hair hasn't grown as fast as I would of liked. Short hair, is surprisingly, a lot harder to style. The total opposite of what you'd think, right? Well, lately I've been using cheap sculpting gel after I first put a heat protecting serum and blow dry my hair. Sometimes, if I'm going out in public I'll use Murray's..

The only photo I feel comfortable with sharing:



Also, unfortunately, I only feel cute with this hair style when it looks like that photo ^ Styled nicely, with loads of eye shadow and liner on :/

No comments:

Post a Comment