Pages

"April Showers..."


Today's title is, "April Showers". Today is the first day of April and I woke up to the pouring of rain! I'm so excited, I love rain.

Anyways, to start this blog off, again, I thought I would try to give a little update about what's been going on in my life that deals with snail mail. I feel like over the past few months I've lost correspondences but, also in those same months, I've gained new pen pals that I often hear from! Included is Katzi, Marian, Fab, and Carmen. Also, thanks to Fab, I now have 2 new pen pals that are from the UK! I actually got a really interesting envelope from one of them. The envelope, once opened, turned into the letter. I've never seen that before! ( Photo below. ) I feel so grateful to have people to write to! Sometimes I'm a little slow, because I need more stamps! Story of my life! But, now that I'm employed, that will change very soon. I have about 5 envelopes that need stamps as of now.




Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment