Pages

Urban Decay review




Today I went to Sephora with a friend of mine and we were checking out this palette that she wants to buy her girlfriend. I sampled all the colors on my hand, and with my dark complexion, I love them all! For around $47 with tax, you get this new Electric Palette from Urban Decay. I love the silver glitter on the left, I mixed it with all the colors. The associate helping us also told us that these colors work as hair chalk. If I had extra money laying around, I'd for sure make this purchase. My first purchase would be one of the Naked palettes though, they're amazing looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Electric Palette! All those colors are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katzi, it's amazing! I think my boyfriend may buy me the basic palette for my birthday :D

    ReplyDelete