Pages






  Since these planners are an outlet only purchase, the demand is pretty high. The market has noticed this which is why the Kate Spade website now sells a similar version of the zip planner. Instead of it being a Wellesley, it's called a Grand Street zip planner, which can be purchased here. Wellesley is a brand line at Kate Spade. It features a license plate with the Kate Spade logo. The Grand Street line has no plate. I've had sales associates from Kate Spade stores tell me that having the plate on an item used to be (if not currently) a way to tell outlet items from store items. Anyways, my planner was an engagement gift from my boyfriend. He had originally planned to have my engagement ring inside my planner, and had special dividers made (which I'll show), and he got fake rose petals and pretty crystal pieces. He was planning on proposing to me in Atlantic City, but after talking we decided to wait until my parents are visiting. I talked him into still letting me use the planner, because I loved it so much! If you can't get to an outlet (if they're still selling the planners) people in Facebook planner groups sell them once in a while for anywhere between $120-150. Mine was an ebay purchase. Without further ado, the photos. **Excuse the leopard print, I haven't found a great spot to take photos yet**

My gold foil accents are from Michael's.


I made this dashboard, the paper is from Paper Source. It's Rifle Paper Co.

Bow tab dividers, they ask me to marry him on the back, made from her
My weekend sticker is from her
My date night sticker is from her
Stickers from Michael's
Filofax checkbook inserts
Savings inserts from her
I usually have paper clips here but I've been redecorating constantly

No comments:

Post a Comment