Pages




I had originally bought the Mambi Happy Planner from Michael's. It was on sale for $11.99 I believe. This is my second time purchasing the planner. I first bought it thinking I was going to use it for punching into my a5 planner. I ended up doing so, but then got lazy and ended up selling the pages through Facebook. Since then, Create 365 has come out with a wedding expansion pack, which I really wanted, which caused my second purchase of the happy planner. From using this planner, I have decided I like the Erin Condren style layout with 3 boxes per day, a lot more than a horizontal layout. Because of this, I actually purchased the new SewMuchCrafting inserts but that's for another day!

Planner cover purchased from her
I love this kikki k magnetic bookmark. Heart paper clip made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment