Pages

Life update




Yes, that's right! I'm here, in New Jersey. I'm finally with the love of my life. I left San Diego, CA on Feb 17, 2016. My boyfriend surprised us with a new laptop he had purchased during the Black Friday sale. I have decided to get my blog back and running! It's much easier to update and use Blogger on a laptop/desktop computer than it is using a Surface tablet.

I'm going to keep this blog both planner friendly, as well as life friendly. Right now we're staying in a foreclosed house, using this time to our advantage, trying to save as much money as possible. I spend my days, when my boyfriend is at work, cleaning our house, using the treadmill, playing with my planners, and searching for jobs. With the free time I have, I thought it would be beneficial, to keep myself from going crazy, to start my blog again.

I updated my 24 before 25 list, and my about me page (which now tells which current planners I have) I'm going to start getting posts in the que. I hope you enjoy looking in on my life! Living here is a lot different than San Diego, and I feel lucky to get to show this new part of my life with you

xo, Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment