Pages





  Whoever looks at this blog, you may notice the title looks a little different this time. Well, this is a different post, this is a post where I share with you why I fell in love with this little store in San Diego, and why I purchase from it at least a week. Paper Tales is a craft store in Point Loma, San Diego. I found it from a Facebook group called San Diego Planner Addicts. Someone had posted a list of all the stationary stores in San Diego. I knew of a few of them, but this was one that I never knew about.

 There was an event where Paper Tales had a birthday and invited all it's customers to come decorate and have a day of celebration! There was a "make and take" craft project, but there were also some copic markers out for us to play with. This was my first time using copic markers, and I liked how they made my unicorn look.

 Paper Tales has such a dreamy interior. Most of the employees that work at the store, help provide cute hand made items for sale. Some of my favorites include felt cactus paper clips, unicorn "glitter" in a glass bottle, cute hello kitty pins that were for the birthday celebration, and the traveler notebook journals that I've bought a lot of so far for my standard traveler's fauxdori.

 Lots of more posts about what I buy from this store to come.


Stamp set designed by Ashley Goldberg exclusively for Paper Tales

My stamping tester planner page
Swan and floral paper from Amy Tangerine

No comments:

Post a Comment