Pages

A little personal update


Hello, hello, good morning! It's a cloudy morning here in San Diego. I wanted to write a personal post about some of the things I've been doing lately and some of the feelings I've been having......

  • I'm always bawling my eyes out when I've been on my Extreme Weight loss kick watching hours of this show
  • Now that summer is here, I'm trying to be active. Most of the time now I'll be watching TV and I start thinking how I don't want to spend my time inside. I try to find things to do. Last night I met up with my friend and we drove around thinking we were going to see the fireworks, but we didn't... oops. Besides that I've been trying to exercise on my days off
  • I'm trying to keep up with my snail mail, and thanks to Fab's website I'll hopefully get in touch with some new pen pals soon.
  • I'm not going to get too into this, but I think my relationship with my boyfriend is coming to a close end... I'm trying really hard to not start binge eating, and I'm hoping that watching EWL will help me kick that emotional eating I do
  • I feel like this summer will really be the 'make it or break it' when it comes to seeing what friendships I keep, and which I get rid of
  • I can't wait for tomorrow's paycheck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment