Pages

  • Currently fired as of 06/15/14 and filed for unemployment 6/16/14 I will have $430.33 to last me until I actually get approved for ue or until I find a job... or at least until the end of the summer
  • I'm having mild nipple pain....................IN RESULT OF GETTING A $13 NIPPLE PIERCING ON FRIDAY THE 13TH WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm obsessed with a song called "Wiggle" by Jason Derulo about girls having a "big fat butt"
  • I have two bug bites that are in annoying places, one on my right ankle and one on my left both on the back of my leg where the ankle and end of the leg connects, every time I bend my legs I can feel them and I want to itch :(
  • Going to start walking, now that I have no job, and exercising regularly
  • This weekend I have to have my mail sent out for the June swap via Postal Society!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry about your job :( That sucks! Maybe on your walks, you'll see some fun job opportunities? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katzi! Ikea was too fast paced for me. I had 2 occurrences of my till missing money, the first was $16.25 the second $10.50. A lot of other coworkers miss a lot more than I did and they're still working there.....I think they used that as an excuse because they knew I wanted to take time off during their busy season because I need to recover from when I get the Lap band surgery

      BUT! I may have another job lined up for me. My past job @ Catherine's (Plus size retail clothing) was closed down @ my location and I heard the other 1 is hiring... granted to and from is 40 miles at $9.25 maybe $9.36 for 1 three hour shift maybe 2-3 times a week if I'm lucky.. I'm still deciding if it's worth it

      Delete