Pages

  • I have two bug or spider bites underneath my right breast and I'm constantly trying to not itch those motherfuckers
  • On Friday I guess my till was short $10 and some change, which is the second time to happen to me within 30 days so now I'm going to have "counseling" and I don't want to get fired I got fired
  • Hopefully things with the boyfriend get back on track because the past week has caused major binge eating on my part
  • I'm off Tuesday-Saturday so I'm sure I'll have Orange is the New Black finished
  • Tuesday I get my oil changed in the car and it's going to be $18.99 which I offered to pay but my dad said he'd pay it........ so now I can use that money to buy stamps, or send Fab's long awaited mail
  • I want to go to the beach again this week, maybe Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment