Pages


http://riflepaperco.com/category/Journals/c53
AH! Today I'm reviewing Rifle Paper Co. One of my favorite paper companies, and probably where I get most of my expensive stationary needs. I first became familiar with this paper company from seeing photos of pretty floral items via tumblr. My first purchase was a print/note-cards that I saw at the Museum of Contemporary Art in La Jolla.

http://riflepaperco.com/item/Stop_and_Smell_the_Roses_Card/381/c34












I've been walking around Target many times and came across the "Botanicals Notebook collection" $12.95 for a set of 3 notebooks. I thought this was the perfect time to get the set since I'll be writing down a lot of my feelings, exercises, and my future days. I wanted to give one of the journals to Fab but she told me no :(



4 comments:

  1. What pretty flowers!! I'll have to check Rifle Paper Co. out!
    I LOVE your new header, btw! Looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love flowers, omg, and these ones are so simple I tried to reproduce them but I failed :( also, thank you thank you!! I made it myself! I think it's cuter then my previous one, but my previous one kind of goes with and was made for this layout :o

      Delete
  2. Ahah I didn't say no because I didn't want it, I'm sorry if I sounded rude! What I meant is that I don't want you to spend extra money on postage because of me >n< ANyway these are gorgeous! I'm so happy that you got them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "extra postage" is like $3 :p I'll save one in case something comes up and I can afford to mail it (:

      Delete