Pages

Seeing my boyfriend in New Jersey


Yesterday, I came back from my mini vacation to the East coast. I had so much fun seeing the love of my life, finally, after 9-10 years. And, his family made sure to remind me countless times that he isn't allowed to move to California! So, if I'm planning on staying with him, which I am, I got to get my shit together and move out there! Which, if I'm with him, I don't mind. For me, everything felt perfect. Conversation between us wasn't forced, and of course the first few hours we were both pretty shy.... until I took the lunge and kissed him!! It was so weird to see him in person. From when he picked me up @ the airport, up until when he drove me back to the airport, I couldn't stop staring at him while he drove us around with this big goofy smile on my face.

We weren't able to go out a lot because I got really bad cramps that lasted 3 days, but we were both fine cuddling up and watching TV or talking in his bed about us and the past and our future together. I'm so happy we finally took the initiative to have this happen. We also talked about when he's coming here, and hopefully, he's going to try to come in December. I can barely hold on until then, the pain of leaving was so bad. Skype and the phone have to keep me company until he can smile his eye wrinkling smile in person and wrap his arms around me and cuddle into my chest.


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment