Pages

  • I've been thinking about quitting my job, already. The job is totally not worth it, all the money I'm making is going to my gas. I get 3 hour shifts and I make $9 an hour. I drive 30 minutes each way, and if I'm closing I don't get home until 10pm. I don't enjoy driving that far at night. I love the customers, but I really don't think it's working out. I told my boss my issues and she said she can give me 4 hour shifts if I push our credit card on customers, which I don't like. Sometimes she'll schedule me for a 4 hour shift, then change her mind a week before and give me a 3 hour one, taking away my first scheduled shift. Ugh.
  • I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY WITH FEELS BECAUSE...................MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A TICKET TO GO SEE HIM! It's the first step of many, if we want to keep moving forward with our relationship, but I'm super excited and nervous! I've been trying to get ready mentally, and figure out what I'm bringing... I'll be there for 5 days, which means tons of outfits so I can take a million 'couples photos' together and make it look like we were together longer than we were :p
  • I also just got approved to go forth with the lap-band surgery! I have an appointment scheduled for next week that will go over the procedure, maybe get my body vitals, and make a surgery date! IT'S HAPPENING SO FAST, OMG.
  • Hopefully this week or next week Natalie's mail shows up from Canada! She made me the dividers she posted about for my pocket Filofax! So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment