Pages

 
I went to Warwicks in hope of another planner.... They have a bunch of pocket size domino planners in different colors, and I love my petal pocket... but then I was looking in the note-cards section, and realized I couldn't afford any of their box sets... I then went to the aisle that had cards such as birthday, blank, family, and weddings. I found this rifle paper company card that I fell in love with. I have a bunch of note-cards I'm going to frame someday and place around my apartment. This is one of them. I then went to the Kate Spade store, and with their clearance and my coupon I bought the 2014 pocket size planner inserts. They're adorable and water colored. They feel so fancy, I don't even want to write in them yet :/
 




2 comments:

  1. Those inserts are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're for the pocket size, which I sold so I'm sending them to a friend that has a Kate spade pocket sized planner :)

      Delete