Pages

 
 
 
 

My friends and I love going to Target so much, I decided to start a segment here called, "Target Adventures" which will feature purchases, stories, or even photos of things I want but can't buy yet :( Today, I was already in the area looking for shoes for my trip, and I was going to pay when I noticed my previous wallet's zipper was getting caught! I hate when that happens! I had no receipt on me, so I was able to get some money credited onto a gift card which went to my new clearance wallet and a Dr. Pepper, with $1 and some coins left over which are now in my pretty new wallet. So far, I love it. I love the color and all the card slot areas. I'm just a little not sure about the button snap but hopefully it will stay shut. I already took the pen out of the coin area that I was going to keep in there, just in case that wanted to fail on me

No comments:

Post a Comment