Pages

 
 
 
Natalie wrote a post for me, where she talks about Filofax:
 
 
 
Attention all those crafty planner addicts out there! Do you have scrapbook paper lying around unused? Do you also need new dividers for your beloved planner? Well this fun DIY is the one for you! I just recently jumped onto the planner bandwagon, and the creativity is pouring out! I love how much we're able to customize our planners.  So I decided to share how I make my dividers - it's pretty easy! I hope you enjoy it!
//Steps:

Go through your scrapbook paper and choose 6 of your fave designs - I'm making these for the lovely Marisa and decided on a pink, orange and brown theme! Grab the plain dividers that came with your planner - these will be used as a guideline! Carefully trace the dividers onto the scrapbook paper in the order you want. (using pencil is best!) Then, cut them all out! Lastly, grab your hole puncher and punch out some holes for your binder rings. You're almost done - if you want to label these, go ahead. I labeled the sections as following; Monthly, Penpals, Blog, To Do, Self Care, and Finances.  Voila! You're done.


Supplies Used:

  • Scrapbook paper
  • Pencil or pen
  • Blank Dividers
  • Scissors
Thanks for reading lovelies! Have a wonderful day!
DIY © to Musings of a Brunette




No comments:

Post a Comment