Pages

Pretty Mail Art


The first envelope is from Marian (@mariankrick) and it features October themed mail art. I feel like it was one of the decorative envelopes from The Postal Society, but I can't remember!
 
 

The second envelope is from Kiyla(etsy.com/shop/dreadedfawn) and I really love it because of the colors! I also love her butterfly stamps, so I thought it should be photographed! She included the cute ghost sticky notes and Halloween sticky notes you'll see in the next few posts
 


Michaela (from the Kate Spade planner group) was kind enough to send me a cute gnome paper clip, which is also included in the next post!



I also found this cute Kate Spade post card in the mail I got all the way from Italy! I was given a lot of them from the Kate Spade store I frequently visit and I was RAK'ng (random acts of kindness) them to people in the planner group on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment