Pages

 


Welcome! I thought with a new me, I needed a new blog make over! I decided away goes the posts about random things, and away goes the posts that occur on certain days. I realized that having my blog that way, I slowly stopped posting. I love my little blog on here, so I ended up remaking it!
 
I plan on using this blog now to post photos of my planners! Yes, I know some people can't understand what the deal is with having planners. My boyfriend is one of these people, but guess what, everyone spends their money on something special and for me it's Filofaxes and Kate Spade!
 
Right now I have a personal Original purple patent Filofax, a duck egg patent pocket Filofax, and a Kate Spade spiral bound "set the stage" in the striped pattern.
 
Coming to me I have a  yellow Original person which I can't wait for! I already am thinking about how I want my dividers. I've also purchased a "today" page marker that I've tried to get customized in my name. I can't wait to share what I have coming for this little blog.
 
Make sure to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment