Pages


 
Another planner? I know, right! This one is special. I had originally wanted the gold polka dot Kate Spade planner but when I got home with it, there was scratches on the gold polka dots :( I was really upset and ended up returning it. I now have this one, the medium "set the stage" Kate Spade planner. It is spiral bound, which is new for me. I remember seeing the 2014 calendar inserts they made for personal and pocket planners in a spiral bound form, and I love the water color scheme so much I kind of wish I bought that when I saw it. Anyways, I love this planner. The inside is so dreamy, and I love how it has it's own tabs for the year. It has from August 2014 until December 2015. I wanted this one because I'm not sure what inserts are coming out for the 6 ring personal size binder in 2015, and I know I liked this planner. I love this planner so far, the pens I'm using don't bleed (I even use a uni-ball pen at times) and colored pen (pictured in my Original Filofax post)
 
 
It has little pockets for supplies!





Magazine cut-outs are a MUST in this planner





No comments:

Post a Comment