Pages

23: Birthday weekend!


My birthday was filled with a trip to Baja Betty's for Mexican food and drinks, and a penis hat made out of balloons! Everyone wanted a photo with me, and my waitress was getting a little TOO handsy with my body..... and I even got a sloppy kiss from her -.- Before that day, I got my makeover from Sephora thanks to my baby.... and a few days before that I ended up getting my Monroe pierced! Back to the present, yesterday I had my friends over for my birthday dinner, which I ended up cooking. My guacamole killed it -as always! Included in the photos are two of my favorite gifts. My mom and dad went on a cruise, so I couldn't celebrate Mother's day with her, our family is going to celebrate when they get back (:





Me getting ready for a blow job





My penis hat had BIG balls



 








2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday!! Looks like it was a blast!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katzi! It was really fun and everything went well when I cooked for my friends, one of them actually commented that I will make a good mom someday :)

    ReplyDelete