Pages

With what's been going on lately at home, I really need a vacation..


  1. Miami: I would want to ride a bike on the boardwalk, have drinks and go out to all the trashy clubs. I would want to lounge out near the pool/beach and read silly books, most likely BJ Novak's new book. I would want to do all the tourist things all well
  2. Santa Monica: I've always wanted to go back to Santa Monica once I learned that there's a 2-3 story Lomography store there. I read that they have classes there that teach you how to use different cameras and film, and they develop the film there for you as well. I've always wanted to get my film cross-processed
  3. Huntington Beach: I've wanted to go because there's a really pretty Ferris wheel that over looks the beach. Irvine, and Santa Monica have one as well, but the one @ Huntington is so much prettier, also across the way they have a haunted ghost ship (that I had a lot of fun staying on)
  4. New York: I'm not sure if I would go there right now because I'm sure it's hot. Also, I'm sure there are a ton of tourists there too as well. I want to for the bagels, to spot famous people, window shop at all the stores I can't afford or fit into, and see the same sorts of skyscrapers that are seen on Tumblr
  5. New Jersey: For obvious reasons