Pages




I took all of these photos with a Polaroid 300 using the Instant 300 film. I haven't been using my Polaroid lately because the film is 10 shots for $11.23 @ Target. I wanted to take some instants because I've been inspired from seeing Katzi's photos on her blog & Instagram. The second and third instants were trial and thankfully, no errors! With the second picture, I used my Holga135 colored flash on the orange. For the last picture I used my Holga135 fisheye attachment, which after a few tries, I can actually fit onto the lens of my Polaroid, at least for a few seconds! I'm happy with the results, especially after I tried to take a photo a few days back and my result was a white picture that wasn't developed properly, ahh :(


This is what I was aiming for, I took this a few years back with my digital camera