Pages

  • I have about three papers that need to be written by Wednesday
  • I need to get the house looking presentable for my parents coming home on Tuesday, because no one else is going to do it (cough, my sister, cough)
  • School is finished for the semester on Wednesday, and I'm failing my Art History class
  • Working Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
  • I have to put my clothes away (2 loads with) and do 1 more load of laundry, by Wednesday
  • I have 3 finals this week, one I can start tomorrow, the other two are on Wednesday
  • I haven't been writing down my food, and my nutrition meeting is on the 29th
  • My lock button on my Galaxy 3 is jammed, so now I have to wait & pay to get it looked at
  • Books are due @ the rental areas for school on Saturday and I need to call and figure out which I can return/sell