Pages

I'm doing a swap... and my recent purchases...


Katzi, my new friend from a previous swap, agreed to do a swap with me. We need to have our items sent out by July 4, and there isn't a theme. I also said that before shipping prices, there's only a $10 maximum amount we can spend on special items. So far, I've found 2 items for Katzi that I know she's going to love... and hopefully she understands the reference I made with one of the items. The rest of the items are going to be things I make since the little package I'm using is a priority mail small package, "If it fits, it ships"!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I got some cute items @ Target. On clearance I bought an address book, a new set of Crayola markers, as well as Katzi's items :3