Pages


I was going to review my Naked Basic palette, but instead I decided to share with you my purchases from Bath and Bodyworks!! I had a gift card to use and my friend and I were in the area already with the store. For my birthday, my friends gave me a basket of bath gels and lotions, so I went for purchases today that are a little bit out of my comfort zone:

  • LONDON CALLING: Tea and Lemon scented candle (in a tin). Originally priced at $8.50, on special for $5. The smell is fantastic, very very fresh. The lemon isn't too sharp, the tea fragrance evens it out. The tin is red, and the sales associate told me she has the same! She gave me the idea that after the candle is melted, I can scrape out the finishes and use the tins as a little keep-sake item

  • ENDLESS WEEKEND fine fragrance mist 8 oz. Originally priced at $14.00 on sale for $6 It's really hard for me to describe this scent but the bottle is pretty, and I like having the big size like this one

  • BATH AND BODYWORKS FLOWER TRAY: Priced at $10.50 I really wanted this tray, I like the design of it. I'm still figuring out if I want it as a soap tray, or something to hold my keys/rings/earrings...I'll most likely use it as a soap tray though, since my current soap holder is an old dipping sauce bowl :/


All in all, a good $23 spent, with the left over money in my pocket!